- Position: Product Designer
- Location: Krakow
- Salary: Up to 16 000 PLN + VAT / month | only B2B contract
Would you like to work for one of the fastest-growing technology start-ups? Join our client, the market leader, Feed Marketing Solutions.
They help to succeed 15,000 online stores on 6 continents. Thanks to their solutions, optimized feeds, you can develop your offer for over 2,000 eCommerce channels, increase the visibility of your products and the effectiveness of advertising on sales platforms. This is the best way to easily create and update product catalogues.
Everything is available on one platform created by them, also for integration with marketplaces, processing, and optimization of data received from customers. The main goal is to update and maintain an easy-to-use application that helps interpret data. We are looking for an experienced Product Designer to join their team. You will take part in product development, researching their target group, and designing solutions for their current and new customers.
You will be:
- Design products, features, and interactions based on research data and cooperation with the development team. Your scope will involve UI design, UX research, workshop facilitation, wireframing, prototyping, and maintaining the design system.
- Explore different hypotheses, validate and follow the best solutions possible.
- Co-create product vision and decision-making process for the roadmap.
- Proactively explore service design solutions to improve the overall user experience.
- Work closely with stakeholders, advocate best design practices and represent the UX team in design discussions.
- 3+ years of experience designing digital products
- Rapid prototyping skills
- UI skills
- Basic user research knowledge
- Hands-on experience with design systems and style guides (Atomic Design)
- Design tools, e.g. Figma, Miro, Adobe CC
- Pitching skills
- Co-creation and discovery workshopping (involving C-level management, product team, clients)
- In-depth knowledge of design processes (research embedded in the design process, methodologies: Lean UX, Design Thinking, Service Design)
- Fluent English and Polish
- A11y basics (WCAG)
Nice to have:
- Hands-on experience with experience mapping tools (such as Empathy Maps or Customer Journeys)
- Experience in B2B and SaaS products
What will you get in return:
- Salary up to 16 000 PLN + VAT / month | only B2B contract
- Real impact on the organisation and Agile processes
- Paid 26 days holidays and sick leave
- Multisport card
- Private health care
- Benefit Lunch
- Elastic working hours
- Short initial screening phone call
- Interview with a team