Job Title: .NET Software Developer
Client: American Automotive Company
Develops effective information technology solutions for Client by creating new, or enhancing existing internal or customer applications. Applies fundamental concepts of software programming and application development methodology in a team environment. Determines programming solutions for analyzing business and functional requirements and technical specifications.
Roles & Responsibilities
At least 3 years of experience with a proven track record of writing increasingly complex code. Demonstrates strong problem-solving abilities; portrays strong analytical and communication skills; works well within the team, coordinating efforts on one or more projects, with the ability to work independently to resolve complex issues. Identifies production problems and proposes resolutions; possesses solution design skills with the ability to coach junior team members; solid business acumen and product knowledge.
• Performs product design and programming activities requiring business, functional and systems research and analysis; designs, implements, and/or maintains product modules or sub-systems.
• Follows scheduled plan and timeline utilizing established programming guidelines to meet key activity goals.
• Executes test procedures according to test plan and identifies problems; performs unit and integration testing for functionality and limits; performs bug verification, release testing, and support for assigned products.
• Interacts regularly with functional teams including (but not limited to) Marketing, Product, Customer Care, Information Services, and Quality Assurance to gather and disseminate information regarding product builds and progress.
• Writes module-level implementation and test specifications; tracks key activities.
• Participates in product deploys and post-production issue support.
• Estimates development changes and ensures all stakeholders are apprised of effort and duration for each development task.
• HTML, CSS, XML, XSL, XSLT;
• ASP.NET, Web Forms, UI controls, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET AJAX, WCF,
• Relational databases (TSQL, SQL Server 2008+)
• Visual Studio
You may be asked to perform tasks as required by management deemed as a reasonable request.
This job description is a summary of the typical functions of the role, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of possible role responsibilities, tasks and duties and is subject to review. The responsibilities, tasks, and duties of the jobholder might differ from those outlined in the job description and other duties, as assigned, might form part of the job.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
• An undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university with a focus in Information Technology, Computer Science or related discipline; or in the absence of a degree, directly-related job experience developing effective information technology solutions by creating new or enhancing existing web-based applications and applying fundamental concepts of software programming and application development methodology in a team environment, where a number of years and proven knowledge may offset the degree requirement;
• Experience and a solid background in C#;
• Experienced in a database/development related field, with day-to-day experience in a structured business/development environment (SQL Server 2005/2008);
• Demonstrates problem-solving abilities;
• Strong analytical and communication skills;
• Works well within the team;
• Coordinating efforts on some projects.
• Fluent English.
Permament Contract or B2B Contract
Multi Sport Card
Training and Development opportunieties