For our client, a company creating a shared services centre that will be responsible for all IT processes for all company branches in the world, we are looking for a person for the position of Web Designer. Currently, the company is at the stage of taking over projects from external suppliers and creates its own team, whose basic task will be the development of internal applications of the company.
Your work on a daily basis:
- Creating the best technical designs.
- Designing, implementing and maintaining automated builds and deployment.
- Coding features (data access, business logic and UI), fixing bugs and writing unit tests.
- Testing and documenting (if required to help the team achieve sprint goals).
- Interviewing candidates for development roles.
- Helping with production issues.
A successful candidate should have:
- Minimum 2 years of full-time programming in Microsoft .NET and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Software design patterns.
- Basic Episerver CMS knowledge
- Web, database, Microsoft .NET and C# development.
- Agile techniques focused on delivering high-quality software including but not limited to Continues Integration, unit testing, Test-Driven Development, code reviews.
- Working in an Agile (i.e. Scrum) team (nice to have).
- Fluently communicating in English (verbally and in writing).
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to easily change direction based on lessons learnt or changed circumstances (adaptability).
- An open mind and positive can-do attitude.
- Initiative and ability to work without close supervision.
- Internal drive for technical excellence.
- The real impact on the choice of technology
- Salary adequate to your experience (10,000 – 14,000 gross / month – contract of employment)
- Flexible work stamps, (core hours 10.00 – 16.00)
- Multisport card
- Medical package
- Training package
- Attractive office in the centre of Poznań