- Position: .NET Software Developer
- Location: Remote
- Salary: Up to 16 500 PLN/Gross/Month (UoP or 19 500 PLN/Nett+VAT B2B)
We are seeking a Regular/Senior .NET Engineer to join the one team working on reporting functionalities of Cornerstone products. . In this role, you will be working in the international environment and will cooperate with the development teams in the US. For the first 6 months, you need to be working with a time overlap of 4 hours with the team in California (with the rest of the time being flexible during Polish working hours) and 2 hours overlap after your induction. There will be an additional bonus paid for working in later hours on this position.
You will be:
- Support existing analytics products in production. Duties include customer defect resolutions, code refactor, performance improvements, etc.
- Work on new product features
- Work on enhancing the existing product features
You’ve got what it takes if you have…
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering related field
- 3+ years of web-based application experience on the Microsoft platform
- Solid knowledge of C#, ASP.NET, Web API
- Strong knowledge of SQL
- Strong problem-solving skills and a detail-oriented mindset
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Proven understanding of the SDLC
- Excellent communication skills
Nice to have
- Experience with Microservices
- Experience with .Net Core
- Experience with AWS
What do we offer?
- We’ve got you covered: Private medical healthcare
- We offer a training library of over 200,000 courses and a tuition reimbursement’ budget for you to go the extra mile and achieve professional goals.
- Multikafeteria (100 PLN net)
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of remote work on a regular basis
- Corporate activities and parties;
- Wellness days 😊
- After 7 years of service, we will give you a 7-week PAID sabbatical
- Technical in-depth interview- video-call (<120 minutes)
- Phone call with managers