- Position: Mobile Applications Developer
- Location: Krakow, 90% remote
- Salary: Regular up to 17k PLN UoP
Imagine being part of the revolution, part of what is beyond retail, media, and social. Now it is your chance! We are looking for a Mobile Applications Developer to join the most exciting project in Krakow. Their mission is to bring customer experience to a very another level. Personalization of the content is key to be number one in video commerce, e-commerce, and mobile commerce nowadays. Most of their business is in the US right now (that is why they have over 500 tech people on board there). They have offices in China, Japan, UK, Italy, Germany, and right now in Krakow, Poland.
You will be:
- Developing Android and iOS applications in a young, fast-paced, and dynamic development team within the video, streaming, and Over-The-Top (OTT) domains
- Evaluating, improving, and contributing to the design framework established by the team to define and promote standards and best practices.
- Collaborating with cross-disciplinary teams to design, develop, test, and ship innovative features for our client’s mobile customers
- Analyzing and defining requirements to prepare their specifications and estimations in the process of agile software development as a member of the Scrum team.
- Ensuring complete documentation for changes/extensions of current systems.
What should you have:
- At least 2 years of commercial experience in a similar position
- Very good knowledge of native mobile applications development using React Native in Agile methodology
- Working knowledge of the release process to the Google Play
- Good understanding of the software development life cycle
- Working knowledge of SOLID principle and its application to MVVM, MVP pattern.
- Working knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Knowledge of the release process to the Google Play, Apple App Store and Amazon Android Market
- Understanding of mobile and TV Video applications like Android TV and Fire TV including areas such as:
- Navigational libraries for arrow key navigation
- Device limitations on memory and CPU
- Content and Video technical optimizations to improve loading time and reduce memory-intensive operations
- Video Player implementation
- Video Analytics/User tracking
- Video Codecs
- Closed Captioning with embedded closed captions and sidecar files
- Experience in CI/CD.
- Experience with Jira / git / etc. related tooling for modern software engineering
- English: B2
What will you get in return:
- Attractive salary up to 16 000 PLN GROSS/month
- 80% PKUP
- Multicafeteria membership
- Private healthcare
- Flexible working hours
- CV review
- 2 interviews
- Offer 🙂