- Location: fully remote
- Type of contract: B2B
- Salary: up to 18k pln net/month with unlimited paid holidays
Our client is building a highly collaborative culture with a commitment to solving problems. They hire QA engineers who are natural collaborators and thrive working on high-performing, committed cross-functional teams. Their employees have a strong sense of personal ownership, inherent curiosity, and dare to challenge what’s possible. As one of their first 20 employees, you will have the opportunity to not only impact engineering culture but also that the entire company. Come build something amazing with us.
The rapid evolution of FinTech has significantly outpaced finance’s ability to efficiently process, record, analyze, and report core financial information. Tragically underserved by current technology, accounting and finance teams waste countless hours every month drowning in spreadsheets and manual processes that legacy systems can’t handle while business leaders make uninformed decisions based on incomplete, stale, or inaccurate data.
Our client is creating the cloud’s first modern financial operations platform designed to bring real-time financial decision-making to the mid-market, automate workflow, and provide unique ways for businesses to organize, share, and interact with their data. They can unlock finance’s strategic capabilities and modernize their tech stack with a beautiful, simple, but extremely powerful solution.
The founders hail from leading accounting services, investment groups, and FinTech companies like Affirm, American Express, and Entrata. Now they’re growing the team looking for a diverse group of brilliant, driven, passionate, and empathetic people to help solidify our company culture and turbocharge our development.
- develop a strong understanding of the product and investigate test failures and customer exceptions/reports to capture reproduction steps and isolate root problems
- design front-end and back-end test plans for the web application
- automate regression testing
- identify, isolate, and document bugs
- conduct ad-hoc and scripted manual tests
- create test processes, tooling, and automation to support efficient and complete validation of the application at scale
What a Good Fit Looks Like
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in a technical field such as Computer Science or IT, Engineering, Math, Physics or similar field with Computer Science coursework or minor
- 2-3 years of relevant experience as part of a testing team
- familiarity with front-end test frameworks such as jasmine or jest, and API testing tools such as postman or insomnia
- thorough, inquisitive, and logical
- experience applying different software testing techniques
- excellent communicator with strong, succinct writing skills
- experience contributing to test automation frameworks
- experience with PostgreSQL
- AWS: S3, Lambda, APIGateway, and RDS