We are looking for a Lead Android developer to join one of the coolest company from Germany, opening a new office in Cracow. They create a social platform for sharing and mixing music, but also for group editing of music and video. All apps need to handle a growing community of over 50k active users. Tech stack: Swift (for iOS), Java, Kotlin (for Android), PHP, AWS, MySQL.
A perfect candidate should have:
- 4+ years professional experience in developing for Mobile, with a core focus on Android, but also some knowledge of iOS
- experience in Java and Kotlin
- experience with MySQL
- able to lead a project by defining Software Architecture that can work across both platforms, and can confidently communicate these decisions to the team
- self-motivated and detail-oriented work ethic with a willingness to challenge assumptions and shift gears
- desire to work in a fast-paced, agile, collaborative environment
- fluent English
Nice to have:
- experience with coding for social media
- 17 900 – 23 000 PLN gross/month (preferably perm, but B2B is possible)
- 20 days of remote work/year
- personal growth
- trips to Berlin
Recruitment process :
- Technical task
- Technical interview with developers
- Interview with CPO, CEO, CTO and UX.
- Personality test (problem-solving, puzzles, ethical scenarios, intelligence questions)
- Talking about offer’s details.