- Position: Junior/Mid iOS Developer
- Location: Berlin
- Salary: 45 000 – 55 000 EURO/yearly gross (Perm)
Hey you! Are you using Slack on a daily basis? Or maybe another collaborative platform or communication tool? Have you ever wondered if the information you share is fully secured and confidential?
Each of the most popular tools on the market had some security breach or leaks but not the company we represent!
The company we are working was mentioned several times by Edward Snowden as a reliable alternative to the most popular tools. Security and confidentiality are the core part of the product they have been building since 2014.
Today, we are looking for an iOS Developer to contribute to the further development of the iOS version of the platform. You will join a team of 5 people, and you will be contributing to the maintenance and the development of new features.
In your daily basis you will:
- Work on our public iOS application
- Write high-quality, peer-reviewed Swift code
- Work on Open Source code
- Work with the strong integrated, international team
- Have experience with Swift
- Have professional experience developing complex iOS UIs
- Are familiar with functional programming paradigms
- Want to debate architectural choices with the team in a constructive manner
- Are excited about working in an inclusive and diverse environment
- Familiar with Core Data
- Have BSc in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience
They can give you:
- Competitive salary: 45 000 – 55 000 EURO yearly
- Possibility to work with 20 nationalities team
- adjustable standing desks and high-quality chairs
- Language and yoga classes
- breakfasts and lunches
- Relocation support
- Beautiful office in the city center of Berlin
So, how about trying their platform by yourself by speaking with the CTO directly through it? Send us your resume and we’ll take care of it.APPLY FOR THIS JOB