- Position: Junior iOS Developer
- Location: Krakow
- Salary: Up to 9k PLN month
Our Client from New York, US is developing a branch in Krakow. Its motto is “Stay ahead of the other guys” and these are not empty words! The company is an innovative leader in fleet management and tracking solutions. Real-time vehicle and asset tracking, real-time fleet activity alerts and notifications, seeing what the driver sees, monitoring anything anywhere, data to improve performance – our Client offers it all.
You can join a team of Mobile Developers who love innovative ideas, advanced technology, and open communication!
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize developlemt efficiency
- First commercial experience in Mobile Engineering
- Practical knowledge of iOS, Xcode, Swift, REST
- Attention to product and code quality
- Keen to collaborate with others, curiosity, drive for knowledge and development
- English B2+
Nice to have:
- Ability to use architectural patterns such as MVVM or MVP
- Experience working with CocoaPods
- Experience with CoreLocation, CoreBluetooth, OneSignal and SwiftUI
- Salary: Up to 9k PLN month (Perm or B2B)
- Private medical healthcare
- Sport card
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work 3 days per week
- Working in a small group of dedicated developers working on challenging projects.
- Company support in improving your technical skills, financing conferences, and training.