- Position: Front-end Developer
- Location: Krakow
We are looking for a passionate Front-end Engineer to join an awesome and highly product-oriented of nearly 50 people team in Cracow. The company is developing one of the best CRM tools ever made, serving over 5 000 customers worldwide helping them automate sales. Their product is composed of over 200 microservices and is based on a modern tech stack constantly upgraded.
The main challenge they are currently facing? They are looking to build a whole suite of additional tools around their core platform, and this is why we need YOU 🙂
As a JavaScrip Engineer, you’ll be responsible for developing a world-class product. You will work in an experienced SCRUM team to deliver high-quality work and solutions.
- Deep understanding of modern frontend development and being passionate about it
- Being user-centric and product-oriented
What they are using?
- Modern stack – React, Redux, GraphQL, CSSModules, Sagas to name a few
- Extensive tooling – WebPack, ESLint, Flow, Jest, TestCafe, CodeShift
- Large monorepo with 200+ packages and tooling that run only what’s necessary
- Living Style Guide for development and reference
- Component-based UI
- Flexible working hours
- Professional development funds and lots of opportunities to learn and grow
- Opportunity to work with new technologies and services including AWS, K8S, Terraform
- Possibility to choose your own laptop and tools
- Daily catering (breakfasts and lunches)
- Strong sense of ownership for the projects you undertake
- Working with a team of experts passionate about their work
- Initial interview to check the candidate’s technical qualifications and soft skills (face to face/remote)
- Technical task (remote)
- Pair programming interview (face to face)
- Cultural fit interview (face to face)