- Role: Java Full-stack Developer
- Technology Stack: Java, Cucumber, Selenium, Postgres, Jenkins, Git, GitHub, Google Cloud
- Form of contract: B2B or Perm
We’re looking for a Java Full-stack Developer to join a cool product company providing a platform that helps people with all legal aspects. The platform is dedicated to both B2C and
The tech stack they are working with on a day-to-day basis:
On the backend side: Java 8 / Scala + Spring, Spring boot, Vertex
On the front-end side: Angular 2 and Angular 6 switching to React micro front end architecture
Cloud: Google Cloud but cloud-agnostic approach + Kubernetes
Tools: Github, Git, Jira
Things they are currently working on: Some part of the work is focused on cutting edge solutions such as blockchain. Some others involve working on rewriting the platform using more modern, microservices oriented architecture.
Not everything will be rewritten into microservices as sometimes, this is not the right choice according to their Engineering Manager.
Using Kubernetes. Facebook, Google, Pinterest and top startups are using the platform (providing the platform as employees benefit)
20M users at the moment but far from the final target.
You are the right candidate if:
- You have 4 + years’ experience building web application in Java
- Advanced programming skills: design, implementation, deployment and maintenance of software written in Java
- Ability to write clean, maintainable code, applying best practices and pattern
- Fluent English
- Fluent command of developer workflow – Git, Jenkins, Chef
- Phone interview
- Face-to-face technical interview in the company’s office
Type of contract: B2B or permanent employment contractAPPLY FOR THIS JOB