- Position: Java Engineer
- Location: Remote
- Salary: Up to 25k pln net B2B
Have you ever wanted to develop the high-traffic, complex financial systems based on newest technologies? We give you a chance to work in a medium-sized fintech company that is innovative as a start-up and stable as corporation. It’s the best mixture possible for tough times, isn’t it?
You will be:
- Developing almost from scratch the innovative fintech solution dedicated to instant money transfers across Europe
- Analyzing existing systems, solutions, business processes and requirements in close cooperation with internal stakeholders as well as external partners
- Working on clearly defined product goals
- Working with experienced engineers in your team and tight cooperation with other engineer in Ireland
- Minimum of 3 years’ professional experience in a Java/JEE environment.
- Advanced Java programming skills including Java 8/11.
- Experience with Open Source frameworks (Spring, Hibernate) and Web Architecture patterns
- Working knowledge of SOLID principles
- Experience with Selenium, TestNG, JUnit.
- Experience with SoapUI, jMeter and other testing tools.
- Experience with AWS is appreciated
What will you get in return:
- Wage up to 25k pln net B2B
- 150€ for equipment needed to remote work (chair, desk or whatever applicable)
- 1000€ per year for stuff like private healthcare or Multisport
- Remote 100%
- Short screening phone call (<30 minutes)
- Technical in-depth interview with some simple live coding task (<120 minutes)