- Position: Java Engineer (Regular or Senior)
- Location: Krakow
- Salary: Up to 22k pln gross/month Perm
You must know that we’re looking for a Java Developer to join one of the coolest companies in Krakow.
First things first – that’s a product company serving 5,5k clients from more than 150 countries. It’s also one of the coolest places you can join in Krakow! They hire the absolute top engineers, and you could be one of them.
Oh, and let us give you some tech insights:
- 150 000 reqs/second that’s the traffic they handle on a daily basis
- 100+ is the number of servers they have on AWS
- dozens of microservices they have built so far
- JDK 12/14
Sounds like fun, huh? Ya think you can do it?
As a Backend Software Engineer, you will:
- Build and operate high-performance software for buying ad impressions in real-time
- Take active part in designing architecture of the system (there are no architects, youdesign it with the team)
- Take ownership of the whole process of creating a new functionality, including:requirements analysis, architecture design, implementation, tests, deployment andmonitoring
- Work with smart people who care about their craft and quality
- Collaborate with business and other company’s stakeholders to deliver software thatsolves right problems
- Experience in design, deployment and maintenance of software in Java
- Good understanding of architecture of distributed systems, including concepts of Big Data, Data Science, Machine Learning and working with eventual consistency
- Experience with testing (unit, integration, end-to-end, continuous delivery)
- Advanced programming skills: design, implementation, deployment and maintenance of software written in Java
- Ability to write clean, maintainable code, applying best practices and patterns
- Experience with AWS
- Advanced understanding of concurrent programming
- Fluent command of developer workflow – Git, CI, CD, Maven, Docker, Java IDE
- English at least B2 level
- Salary: Up to 22k pln gross/month Perm (+80% PKUP)
- Life insurance
- Private medical healthcare
- Training budget and on-line training platforms
- On-site flu shots
- Sharing knowledge community
COVID-19: Full-time remote at least till the end of March 2021.