- Position: Java Developer
- Seniority: Mid/Senior
- Location: Wroclaw
Our client is a rapidly growing team of developers, designers, and managers who are passionate about F2P entertainment. They make great game titles for millions of players around the world. They already have over 200 completed projects, and the most famous titles generate huge profits for the company, great experience for players, and great fun for employees while creating them. Their games are available on all major social platforms, a network of partner sites, and on mobile devices. As a fast-growing team of game development enthusiasts, we create a challenging work environment open to anybody truly passionate about F2P games. Join them and became a part of a great company.
- Implementing new functionalities in the game
- Maintaining and optimizing the application
- Technical support for game designers in designing new functionalities
- At least 3 years of experience as a Java Developer, projects with high traffic will be a big plus
- Good knowledge of Java
- Good knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Knowledge of Git
- Experience in the development of scalable server apps
NICE TO HAVE:
- Protocol Buffers
- Direct impact on the final product and business direction.
- Autonomy mode and freedom of making partnership decisions.
- A friendly and mature working atmosphere.
- Safe environment and setting that boost your EXP points and skills.
- Internal and external workshops, communities of practice & educational books of your choice.
- Conferences and themed events.
- Win or mac – you chose.
- Attractive remuneration based on experience and skills.
- Private medical care, a life insurance program, and a Multisport card.
- Free lunch days, fresh fruits, refreshments in the office.
- Assistance in relocation and a relocation package.