- Position: Java Developer
- Seniority: mid
- Location: Warsaw
They are a truly international organization, employing over 2,000 people in more than 30 locations around the world. Their rapid growth is driven by technological innovation and a deep understanding of our clients’ business needs. Their commitment to excellent service, quality, and reliability makes us trusted partners to more than 1,000 companies in over 80 countries. They occupy a unique position at the intersection of the sports, media, and betting industries.
You will join the team responsible for importing, normalizing, sanitizing, and exposing bookmaker data for internal usage. The team is international, with colleagues from a few European countries, and the USA, in addition to an experienced team in Warsaw. Their goal is to provide super-fast and accurate data to empower our company to create market-leading and innovative solutions for their customers.
- Back-end software development using Java
- Full cloud setup using Kubernetes and Apache Kafka
- Focus on testing, maintainability, observability, and alerting
- Work in a modern, collaborative development environment using GitLab, Continuous Integration, and Continuous Delivery
- Degree in Software Development or similar
- Good experience with Java
- Interest for, or experience with, APIs and big data sets
- Experience with Kubernetes and Kafka is considered a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, international team where you learn something new
- Result oriented and willingness to go the “extra mile”
- Written and spoken English
- They care about code quality so get ready to participate in Code Reviews.
- They care about our developers: they participate in conferences, training, they organize hackathons.
- They have time to learn new technologies, tools, and to use them.
- If you want, you can travel with them around the world to different countries on various occasions.
- You will work with international teams daily.
- Multisport, medical insurance, company’s events, etc. are provided
- Flexible working hours and work-life balance
- Chillout room with PlayStation, table football, and board games with an interoffice dart tournament
- English lessons with a native speaker (if needed)
- Office located centrally in Warsaw with excellent public transport infrastructure
- Support for home office setups when needed