- Industry: Data management
- Position: Java Engineer
- Location: Remote or Krakow
Our client is an Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, they have pioneered a new category of data management. Their solution is powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages, and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowers enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies.
They help customers in more than 100 countries and 84 of the Fortune 100 rely on their solutions to drive their data-led digital transformation.
A market pioneer is now looking for Java Developers to join their teams as they are continuously evolving.
- Developing new features & enhancements for the existing components using Java technologies.
- Collaborating effectively with peer engineers, and architects to solve complex problems spanning their respective areas to deliver end-to-end components & features.
- Estimating efforts, identifying risks, meet project schedules.
- Be a proven performer and team player that enjoys challenging assignments in a high-energy and fast-growing distributed workplace.
- Work in an agile software development team delivering products and features continuously.
- 2 years of experience.
- As a team player, you are able to work in a reliable and systematic manner.
- You have the ability to communicate and express thoughts and ideas in a group.
- You are a fast learner and are able to pick up new ideas and approaches quickly.
- You also enjoy brainstorming on design and love problem solving with a strong focus on teamwork.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Knowledge of Big Data and data warehouses.
- Experience with cloud platforms.
- Knowledge of any of Spring, Hibernate, TypeScript, and Angular