- Position: IT Support Specialist
- Location: Krakow
- Salary: up to 7500 PLN/m gross on UoP
Our client is a fast-growing global enterprise software company. They focus on managing compensation and performance for the world’s largest companies. This means they work with the most exciting brands worldwide. The mission is to make the employees of their customers happy. To accomplish that mission, at first they start with making their own people happy.
Our client operates in a high-growth entrepreneurship environment with passionate, enthusiastic, hardworking and smart individuals that are dedicated to our mission. If you recognize yourself in this description and want to join such an environment, let’s get in touch!
We are actively looking for an IT Support Specialist with strong customer service skills and a service-orientated approach to support employees worldwide. You will need to have strong technical skills to take responsibility for any IT incidents, requests and problems that occur across the business, and positively seek resolutions in a timely and professional manner.
Duties and responsibilities
- Respond in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Provide technical IT support across the company
- Ensure updates to the Knowledge Base (KB) with all troubleshooting performed and, if applicable, the resolutions are made
- Utilize the KB and other support documentation to identify, isolate, diagnose and resolve end-users technical problems and provide information and status as requested
- Ensure accurate logging incidents, service requests, access requests, and changes
- Provide support to VDI users
- Set up accounts for new users/deactivation for leavers
- Follow-up of access reviews
- Application and subscription license assistance
- Monitor and maintain computer systems
- Monitor and ensure the life cycle of the machine park (laptop, desktops)
- Manage the parameters applied to the machines, Encryption and Protection Policy
- Maintain various Policy and Procedure documents and the Lessons Learnt Log
- Escalate tickets to the appropriate Specialists if required
- Any other tasks or projects assigned by the IT Manager
- Strong Customer service skills.
- Understands and has a strong appreciation of the ‘frontline’ role service desk.
- Good understanding of the Service Operation space, covering Service Desk, Incident Management, Problem Management and Knowledge Management.
- Ability to prioritize under pressure and apply procedures.
- Good knowledge of desktop operating systems (Windows) and associated hardware and software (MS Office) necessary to install and support users from an operational perspective.
- Good knowledge of Mac operating systems (MacOS) and associated hardware and software and support users from an operational perspective.
- Knowledge of mainstream mobile device platforms (IOS, Android).
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to communicate across a broad spectrum of users.
- Fluent in English
Nice to have
- Knowledge in active directory Azure and Google.