- Model of work: fully remote
- Type of contract: FTE
- Salary: up to 40k pln gross/month
Our Client was established in 1968 and funded by several private banks as a joint investment company. A half of a century later, they are now one of the largest players in the asset management industry as they manage over 750 billion EUR of assets. They use a set of proprietary tools to help them make the right investment choices, based on risk compliance, market analysis, and many more. They also offer these tools to other asset management companies, which makes them a reference on the market.
In the context of the increased regulatory requirements on the IT of the investment companies (KAIT), they are currently in the process of establishing supplementary functions as full-service IT provider.
To achieve the ambitious goals they are looking for an Enterprise Architect to help take Enterprise Architecture Management to the next level. The challenge is to create the foundation for a successful EAM and to prepare the IT landscape for the challenges in order to react quickly and efficiently to changing market needs. The development of target architecture and its transformation plays an important role.
Your Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Design of the current and future IT landscape and shape the digital transformation, from a traditional IT provider to an agile, flexible, state-of-the-art technology company.
- Contribute to the IT strategy and strategic roadmap for all aspects concerning the Enterprise Architecture with a high focus on: establishing enterprise architecture management, cloud migration, data architecture, and application modernization
- Analyze and design system architectures and architecture visions, identify opportunities for innovation as well as for synergies resulting from standardization and harmonization of the application, platform, and infrastructure landscape;
- Assess the strategic value of our existing technologies and develop decision-making templates to reduce technical debt
- Exchange with your colleagues (Enterprise & Solution Architects and domain Experts
- Navigation of all stakeholders through the challenges of digital transformation; includes negotiation and mediation between different stakeholders, from technical exchanges with development teams to architecture presentations in the boardroom.
Your Skills and Experience:
- Master’s degree with a focus in information technology (Computer Science etc.) or equivalent qualification;
- Several years of relevant professional experience in the area of enterprise architecture
- Good knowledge of Enterprise Architecture Management, common EAM methods, and frameworks, as well as in using EAM tools;
- Knowledge of various technologies, especially Microsoft Technology Stack (Azure, Power Platforms)
- Excellent communication and collaboration as well as negotiation skills;
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills combined with organizational and presentation skills;
- Proactive and entrepreneurial thinking;
- Fluent in English;
- Private healthcare and travel insurance
- Life insurance
- Cafeteria platform and sports package
- Company Pensions Platform – Employee Savings Plan
- Attractive Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Company bike rental – Electric, Trekking Bikes
- Additional day off for charity
- Holiday subsidy ( ,,wczasy pod gruszą”)
- Internal German language lessons
- Possibility of working from home