- Type of contract: B2B preferred. UoP is an option
- Working model: fully remote or Poznań
- Salary: 25-30k pln/month
Power outages, energy crisis. These are words we keep hearing in these hectic times of ours.
No worries, our Client has the right solution and may save us all and you can contribute to it! Their virtual power plant has been voted as one of top 5 most innovative global energy solutions! You can be a part of it and make it even greater! Here is how:
We are looking for a Golang Tech Lead to join their nearly 20 people team.
What do you need:
- Strong hands on experience with Go and microservice architecture.
- Experience in Docker and Kubernetes.
- Ability to plan ahead and design solutions
- Communicative English and Polish both spoken and written
- Excellent self and team work organization
Extra points for:
- previous exposure to the energy sector industry
- experience with: time series data processing and storage,
- experience with data stream processing,
Their current tech stack is mainly based on GO, with some elements of Java, Python and Node on the backend. On the frontend you will find Typescript and React.
The stack also includes RabbitMQ, Apache, Kafka, MongoDB, Kubernetes and Docker.
- join a 4-people sub-team, working closely with the Product Owner and the Scrum Master on defining the roadmap and the new features to be implemented
- actively develop from the backend side high quality, highly available distributed software in a microservice architecture
- make technical decisions based on business needs and time restrains
- mentor engineers on your team to enable their growth as technical experts
- organize internal knowledge sharing sessions
- ensure adequate level of system and software documentation
- introduce new technologies, ideas and processes based on company’s needs
- represent the team on the technical and product meetings
- take care of the information flow inside the team
- participate in the recruitment process for engineering team and take care of the onboarding of new colleagues
- mentor junior software engineers
What you can expect:
- Salary between 25,000 – 30,000 PLN net on B2B
- Paid holidays
- Private insurance
- Private healthcare
- Medicover subscription
- Referral bonus
- Flexible working hours
- Private English lessons (2hrs / week)