- Position: Fullstack Developer
- Salary: up to 18 000 (B2B/UoP)
- Location: Remote
Our client is a Fintech startup based in Luxembourg. They equip asset managers with great products to make them more at ease with their work, happier and productive. The core product is an innovative and comprehensive SaaS portfolio management system used by several companies in Luxembourg (asset managers, family offices and wealth managers) for a total of 6 billion of Assets EUR under monitoring in the platform. It relies on the Play framework (Java) with PostgreSQL for the backend and is based on the Angular framework for the frontend.
They are a small, young, close-knit team focused on one thing: building a great product! The dev team consists of 5 dedicated engineers (or at least it will after you have been hired) working together with 2 business analysts and 2 partners. Today, they are looking to ramp up development to onboard new customers and build an application for the investors to access their wealth and portfolios. The team is growing, and we are looking for a full-stack developer to join the fold!
Your job will be to help create a great user experience. That might involve implementing entire new features the system, making the app faster and more responsive, developing a slick UI for a new business module, coming up with clever solutions for solving scaling issues, making it easy to onboard new customers, creating database schemas that represent and support a business process or just keeping everything humming along while optimizing our build process.
At all times, you will be working with a high degree of independence and taking responsibility for all aspects of the project to ensure the user always gets a great, reliable, and consistent experience with our product.
You are a full stack developer and you know your way around both side server and client-side code, preferably you are proficient in Java and Angular. But, being the developer you are, you won’t have any problems getting to grips with new technologies, or any other skill you might need in order to do your job a little better.
A role in an exciting startup with an ambitious team, right as we embark on a journey into creating new products and changing the way investors and asset managers interact. We need to scale our platform, implement new features, develop web/mobile applications and integrate them within our ecosystem, so there will be plenty of challenges along the way.
- take part in the growth of our company and have a leading role in the development of our software
- collaborate with developers that share the same passion for coding and high code quality standards
- evolve in a startup environment with quick decision making rather than calling for meetings and writing emails
- have a lot of flexibility! Work schedule and location
- discover, explore, evaluate and implement new technologies
- have autonomy, free choice of hardware
- get 24 days of paid holiday per year
- Source control: GIT
- CI/CD (Github actions), daily builds
- Issue tracking tool: Github
- Code reviews
- Knowledge repository (Github wiki)
- Integration tests, unit tests