- Technology: Java
- Location: Poznan
- Salary: 16k – 19k gross Perm
For our client, a company creating a shared services centre that will be responsible for all IT processes for all company branches in the world, we are looking for a person for the position of a Full-stack Tech Lead. Currently, the company is at the stage of taking over projects from external suppliers and creates its own team, whose basic task will be the development of internal applications of the company.
On this role you will:
- Ensuring a smooth transition from an external vendor to an internal development team
- Creating the best technical designs
- Provide technical leadership in Scrum Team
- Cooperation with external suppliers to ensure quality standards
- Mentor and train team members to enforce development guidelines and best practices
- Mentor and train project team members to enforce development guidelines and best practices
- Building a team, interviewing candidates
- Designing, implementing and maintaining automated builds and deployment.
Spreading knowledge about new and relevant technologies among the development team.
- Java 8
- Multithreaded programming, performance analysis
- SQL and relational database technology (preferably Oracle)
- OOP principles (IoC, dependency injection, Guice)
- RESTful web services (Jersey, Jackson)
- Testing – JUnit and Mockito
- EmberJS or similar (it’s nice if you want to learn Ember)
- Geb and Spock
- Gradle, Maven, Eclipse and Continuous Integration
- Experience in Azure cloud, Microsoft 365
- 7+ years of experience in programming, leading technical teams
- Hands-on experience with Java and J2EE technologies, such as Java Web Services, JMS, JSP, XML, JDBC etc
- Strong focus on quality and technical excellence
- Experience in working with a team up to 8 people
- Exceptional Communication skills – written and verbal
- English at least in the B2 level
- Agile techniques focused on delivering high-quality software including but not limited to Continues Integration, unit testing, Test-Driven Development, code reviews.
- Agile mindset and the Scrum framework.
- Working in an Agile (i.e. Scrum) team.
- The DevOps approach.
They can offer:
- My benefit system (private medical healthcare, multisport etc.)
- Competitive salary: 16 000 – 19 000 PLN Gross
- Elastic working hours
- Remote work if it’s necessary
- Working in really nice and modern office