- Position: Full-stack .NET Developer
- Salary: Up to 15k pln
- Location: Krakow
Proofreading is undeniably a vital part of the artwork production, not only for the content providers but also for the designers and printers assigned to produce it. This is where our client comes in!
We are looking for a Full-stack developer to join a team of engineers of innovative proofreading solutions that secure the quality of texts and graphics, by offering the products that combine easy usage with absolute accuracy.
- Every day is a bit different but before we get to the code we need to discuss how to present something often rather complicated in an understandable and user-friendly way.
- Mostly new features: 70-80%
- Take ownership of your tasks from start to finish
- Write some unit tests and take care of the quality of your code
- Work closely in a team consisted of frontend and backend developers
- From time to time, you will be troubleshooting an odd problem with the customer file.
- Direct communication with the customer gives a real-world connection to see how our products are used.
- As the software compares virtually any language of the world, as a bonus you get a grasp of the various challenges and oddities they present.
- At least 2 years of commercial experience as a Front-end Developer or Full-stack .NET Developer.
- MS SQL and Oracle
- Google Cloud
- Would be great if you are familiar with: C#, ASP.NET, Visual Studio (from time to time you can do something by the server-side)
- Rates: 10 000 – 15 000 PLN gross/net
- Form: employment contract/ B2B
- Benefits: healthcare, multisport, remote work, flexible working hours
- Trip to Sweden once a year