Full Stack .NET Developer | Krakow | #476bmichal
- Position: Full Stack .NET Developer
- Location: Krakow
- Industry: Fintech
Have you ever wondered what it would feel like to be in the right place at the right time? Yup, here and now it is! It is always an exciting moment to join a team of an experienced and growth-oriented team, but now the development part of the company is in the process of establishing in Krakow and it is gonna be awesome!
We are looking for a Full Stack .NET Developer do join a fintech US-based company – an online trading pioneer. They create tools to automate online trade execution services. Krakow will be a third development center alongside with the US and UK offices. The company have 8 offices all around the world, e.g. Tokyo, Hong Kong, Sydney.
- Develop highly performant solutions using the latest .NET technologies
- Debug live and development problems using any means necessary to understand the problem and come up with a solution.
- Conducting code reviews
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages and TypeScript/Angular 9
- Strong focus on solution design, performance, and scalability.
- Ensure that solutions align with best practices and modern design principles.
- Work with other teams to coordinate project efforts and dependencies.
- Use a test-driven approach to development in both unit and integration testing.
- Utilize effective continuous integration builds, automated deployment practices and techniques for efficient and agile development.
- Understand individual business requirements in order to design, develop and test effective solutions.
- Understand and implement required development guidelines, design standards and best practices at all times.
- Understand in detail the business operational process both before and after the impact of any software changes.
- Take responsibility for ensuring that sprint plans and work estimates are accurate at all times so that reliable delivery estimates can be reported.
- Implement test and behavior driven approaches and provide support to QA in both manual and automated testing
- Maintain a high level of conduct, ethical standards and values.
Essential Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering (Computer Systems, Software, IT&T, Systems) or relevant experience
- Strong .NET programming and problem-solving skills
- 2-3 years of C# / .Net development
- Good C# & .NET knowledge (.NET Core, ASP.NET MVC & Web API)
- Experience in RESTful API development and modern architectures
- Knowledge of frontend development and SPA applications, especially in Angular
- Working in an Agile, Scrum process
- Practicing of Automated Testing – TDD/BDD
- Knowledge of SQL Server & T-SQL
- Passion for technology, willingness to learn and self-improve
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
Desirable Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- Understanding and experience in distributed systems development
- Understanding of messaging systems (Active MQ, Rabbit MQ) and event driven architectures
- NoSQL experience would be advantageous
- Knowledge of modern architectures (CQRS, Event Sourcing)
- JIRA, Team City, Powershell
- Docker, Kubernetes, Rancher
- Experience with financial products
- Experience working with distributed, multidisciplinary teams
What we offer:
- Work in a startup environment full of growth-oriented people
- A team of experienced developers helping each other improve their skills
- Ability to choose the equipment you work with
- Standing desk and ergonomic chair
- Spacious and cozy office space in the heart of old Kraków
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely
- Competitive benefits package, including health care and gym pass (Multisport)
- Kitchen full of coffee, tea, snacks, and fresh fruit
- Salary in line with the market
- Superior co-working and personal development experience