- Position: Front-end Engineer
- Salary: up to 34 000 NET on B2B
- Location: Remote
Our client’s platform helps daycares solve a wide range of problems – planning, invoicing, payments, parent communication and much more. We’re looking for an ambitious and talented frontend engineer to work on improving and expanding features set and the ever-present focus on keeping up performance metrics.
Your day-to-day work will be focused on implementing new features, and expanding and fixing bugs for existing features. You will also take part in our long-term planning, where you get to make an impact on the problems you want to help solve. You will be part of a close-knit team of developers who are happy to help and provide critical feedback.
Every developer makes use of the internal tooling that provides a 1-click setup of the entire platform for local development and debugging. They have guidelines in place for code formatting, documentation and more, but each developer is free to choose their own IDE(s), Operating System and hardware setup.
Your core responsibilities
- Designing, developing, and rolling out new features and services
- Peer review code and documentation from other developers
- Help optimize the platform with regards to performance, maintainability, and modernizing it
- GraphQL and REST
- Azure and AWS
What our client can offer you
- Freedom and responsibility when developing new solutions
- Influence on your day-to-day tasks and responsibilities
- A forum for honing your skills and getting great feedback
- Daily lunch and delicious coffee
- Competitive pay and benefits
- MacBook Pro or other preferred laptop
- Outstanding HTML and CSS skills
- Experience with Typescript is a plus
- Experience with cross-platform tools such as Cordova or similar is a plus
- A desire to influence the development practices as well as the tech stack
- An entrepreneurial spirit