- Position: Frontend Engineer
- Seniority: mid or senior
- Location: Krakow
Our client is a fast-growing fintech software provider. They created a digital banking software platform that unifies data and functionality from traditional core systems and new fintech players into a modern digital customer experience. Their platform allows financials to increase the speed and flexibility of creating and managing seamless customer experience on any device and delivering measurable business results. The companies choose our client software to stay relevant and provide a superior digital experience which allows financials to rapidly grow their digital business. They established an office here in Krakow over a year ago and are willing to build a strong technical hub to provide their best solutions to clients.
Are you interested in creating new and interesting stuff? Apply now!
- Experience with Angular
- Experience with RxJS library
- Experience with CSS and HTML
- Experience with Bootstrap
About the role:
- Your goal is to seamlessly integrate our client platform into their customers’ systems and then build on top of that, making a final solution perfectly tailored towards customer needs.
- As a Frontend Engineer, you are responsible for both development and spot-on support.
- Together with the functional team, you integrate their products seamlessly and on time.
- Since you are the closest link to their customers it is part of your job to work closely with their R&D department for new product development. You think of cool modern features and you signal customer demand.
- Training budget
- Contract of employment
- Working with new technologies
- Working directly with the clients