- Position: Frontend Engineer
- Location: Krakow, temporarily remote
- Salary: up to 20 000 PLN/m gross UoP
We are looking for a Frontend Engineer to join our client, a product-driven company, which serving 5,5k clients from more than 150 countries around the world. It’s also one of the coolest places you can join in Krakow! They hire the absolute top engineers, and you could be one of them.
Oh, and let us give you some tech insights:
- Nearly 10 000 000 mln/second that’s the traffic they handle on a daily basis
- 200 is the number of servers they have on AWS
- 16 is the number of microservices they have built so far
- A dozen is the number of shipments to production you’ll be testing on a weekly basis
Sounds like fun, huh? Ya think you can do it?
About the project
- It’s a product company focused on delivering value to the users – re-thinking MVPs, A/B testing, canary releases are just a few parts of our constantly evolving, user-centric development process,
- CI/CD process includes automated builds, deployment, regression tests on different levels as well as code reviews and internal testing – all of that to ensure that the quality follows,
- Management of the technical debt: the majority of the tech stack is up to date with the latest versions; at the same time, we don’t jump to updates on the first day after release,
- Their apps rely on our own Design System that allows us for quick development of UI with user-friendly components,
- Optimized and stable cloud hosting infrastructure built on AWS,
- They work in small, cross-functional, and autonomous teams,
- They offer different areas of possible development, from developing a user-facing, complex web panel built from micro-apps and internal admin tools, through analysis of the ever-changing AdTech ecosystem to contributing to our tracking scripts,
- Last but not least, to further support your growth, we have a training budget and a pool of training days you can spend developing skills related to your role. We also hold internal Tech Talks and Weekly Morning Papers meetings to enhance knowledge sharing among our Engineers.
About the role
- They are looking for an intrinsically motivated Frontend Engineer to help to develop the industry-leading analytical platform allowing performance marketers to track, automate and optimize their ad campaigns. If you are passionate about practical applications of modern frontend technology and want to work in an environment where you can make a real impact, this may be a perfect role for you!
- Playing a major role in all parts of the software development process (discovery, design, and delivery),
- Making tech and product-related decisions with the aim to solve clients’ problems,
- Continuously improving their product to maximize the value for users,
- Developing features for single-page applications used by thousands of clients every day,
- Contributing to theirtracking scripts solutions,
- Taking part in defining architectural solutions that enable effective development of all of their applications,
- Optimizing performance, fixing security issues.
- At least 4 years of experience in a similar role,
- Ability to make significant decisions impacting the product,
- Ability to cooperate with all stakeholders involved in the product development process,
- Experience in writing tests (they use Protractor, Jasmine and Karma),
- Experience in CSS organization for large-scale development using preprocessors (we use Less/Scss),
- Knowledge of current trends and best practices in frontend architecture, including performance, security, and usability,
- Code & Pixel Perfectionist – strong attention to detail,
- Good English, both written and spoken,
- Can-do attitude.
Nice to have
- Working knowledge of TypeScript, Angular, and RxJS,
- Experience with templating (we use Pug / Jade and Handlebars),
- Experience with CI solutions such as Jenkins or CircleCI,
- Familiarity with a set of modern development tools for project building and dependency management (they use npm and webpack),
- Experience with Amazon Web Services.