- Role: Frontend Developer
- Location: Warsaw
- Salary: up to 28 000 PLN net B2B
Did you know that around 90% of world trade is carried by sea? This makes maritime transport essential to the world’s economy. Unfortunately, it is also a major source of pollution. Our client’s mission is to increase operational efficiency by reducing marine fuel consumption and making vessels more eco-friendly.
Shiver me timbers! We are looking for great Frontend Developers to join a passionate and talented team in Warsaw. Ready to be their shipmate?
- Work in a team that develops a multimodule saas system that presents vessel data to the clients, navigation charts, new modules as catalog, management modules, renting a vessel, etc.
- Improve frontend platforms as more, and more clients use them.
- Create one frontend for 15 different systems.
- Create a configurable dashboard for analytics.
- Work on a new web version of route optimization that allows to plan a boat journey and check how it performed, did whether achieved the goals.
- Deal with many analytics tasks.
- Proficiency in React (class and functional API) – at least 3 years of commercial experience.
- The candidate has to be versed in React ecosystem and understand the architectural principles of building SPA apps.
- Good command of Typescript – at least 1 year of commercial experience
- Proficiency in GIT – at least 3 years of commercial experience.
- Experience in data cache management on the frontend side using dedicated tools.
- The candidate has to fully understand REST API and be able to implement best practices in this area.
- Knowledge of object-oriented and functional programming paradigms – ability to use them in practice
- Hands-on experience with improving front-end performance
- Being familiar with CSS-in-JS
- Experienced with writing unit/functional tests.
- Proven experience of working in Scrum culture.
Nice to have:
- UX design experience
- Familiarity with Cypress.js
- Hands-on Node.js experience
- Understanding of the GQL
- Ability to configure and customize module bundlers (e.g. Webpack, Rollup)
- Basic Docker knowledge
- JSON Schema usage for validation purposes
- Embedding Power BI
- PBI Visualisations
What will you get in return:
- Salary up to 28 000 PLN net B2B
- 30 paid leaves
- Free lunches & fresh fruits
- Hardware and software of your choice
- Chill room
- Adjustable desks and ergonomic office chairs
- Flat organization