- Position: Frontend Developer
- Location: Remote
- Salary: up to 27 000 PLN
Our client creates property management software that provides property managers and management companies with an end-to-end solution to simplify the complex operational needs of short-term rentals. With their software, users can manage listings from multiple online travel agencies including Airbnb, Booking.com, Agoda, and TripAdvisor, and utilize the company’s guest-centric tools including Unified Inbox, Automation Tools, 24/7 Guest Communication Services, Payment Processing, and more.
That is your opportunity to join them as a Frontend Developer!
- Implement responsive cool new features
- Work closely with product managers, UX/UI designers, and other engineers
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle to build first-in-class solutions
- Solve bugs (no one can hide from them)
- Write tests and monitor
- Very comfortable with full-stack web development
- 3+ years of experience in Angular.js
- Experience in React
- Experience developing responsive web applications that are fully responsive for mobile.
- An avid follower of the technology industry and current technology/web-related trends
- Great product sense and software design sense; excellent technical judgment and architecture experience
Nice to have:
- Expert knowledge of React and Node
- Ability to communicate effectively in a worldwide organization
- Experience working on large-scale web applications
- Ability to own projects end-to-end as demonstrated by significant open-source contributions, independent projects, team leadership, or startups
- Detailed knowledge of performance and scalability, including front-end web browser performance analysis