- Type of contract: B2B or FTE
- Salary: up to 30k pln
- Working model: fully remote
Our client is a company developing Atlassian products. Currently, they work on a brand new product dedicated to team collaboration, knowledge sharing, and project management in remote work reality.
What can you expect:
- Be a part of a self-organizing, cross-functional product team and cooperate closely with other Software Engineers, UX Designers, Product Managers, Team Leader, and with other specialists like Product Marketeers or Support Engineers;
- Follow the best engineering practices: automated testing, code reviews, pair programming, YBIYRI (you built it you run it);
- Spend ~80% of your coding time on frontend and ~20% on backend tasks;
- Share your thoughts openly and honestly on what would be the best for the customers and the business: you will be part of discussions about the future of products;
- Decide freely about your day and assignments – we do not micromanage people and we do care about work & life balance;
- Be the change you seek – if you see that something can be improved, suggest how and make it happen (alone or by engaging your colleagues)!
What you need to have:
- Proven record of delivery of multiple complex software development projects or products;
- Hands-on experience with front-end technologies, – React, Node.js, Typescript. Whereas we appreciate some breadth, we value the depth even more!
- Attention to detail, passion for UX;
- Willingness to learn and use multiple technologies;
- Truly engineering approach to solving problems. Good theoretical foundations of computer science(e.g. algorithms and computational complexity, OOP) are super practical in the ever-changing landscape of technologies;
- Good understanding of modern Cloud architectures, and practical experience implementing them in GCP, Firebase, or Twilio;
- Deep architectural understanding of web applications, including performance, quality and security aspects;
- Good grasp of SQL and relational databases; familiarity with Firestore and Realtime Database is a plus;
- Ability to decompose complex problems into well described, realistic to estimate tasks;
- Desire and ability to mentor other team members;
- Command of English at level B2 or higher.
- fully remote work
- 12 additional days-off
- training budget of 7,5k pln
- life and health insurance
- Multisport card