- Position: Front-end Developer
- Salary: Up to 18k pln Perm
- Industry: Fin-tech
Working in the finance industry can be sexy and challenging, and our Client is a perfect example of it.
They deal with over 90 billion pounds of investment on behalf of over one million private clients. They are the largest and the most prestigious investment platform in the UK and are offering a wide range of financial products such as Individual Savings Accounts, Fund and Share Accounts, Personal Pensions and way more.
But what can be even more interesting for you is that they have their tech team in Warsaw, in an awesome office, where over 80 highly skilled, top-end engineers are constantly working on making this #1 trading platform based on over 30 microservices even better.
- Passion for learning, building, and moving fast.
- Enthusiasm for clear, modular frontend design is a must.
- We appreciate your ability to clearly think through complex interactions between components.
- Experience with ReactJS/Redux and CSS frameworks
- Good teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Continuous need to improve yourself
Nice to have:
- Experience with DevOps approach
- Knowledge about User Experience Design
What we offer:
- Salary up to 18K PLN Perm (up to 80% creative task reduction)
- Multisport card
- Allianz health care
- Life insurance
- Training budget (3000 PLN)
- Flexible working hours
- Well-communicated office close to Rondo Daszyńskiego
- F2F interview (technical interview + HR interview)