- Position: Front-end Developer
- Location: Krakow
- Salary: up to 18k pln
As you may know, equal salaries regardless of gender or age are crucial in our modern society. Companies are paying deep attention to make sure they treat everyone on the same basis. However, it may sometimes be difficult in worldwide distributed companies, hiring thousands of people. This is where our Client comes into play. You will join their tech team in Cracow and help them build software that serves over 100 companies in 160 countries, assuring their salary policy is fair and equal and you will make the world a better place! Sounds interesting? Check the details below!
You will be responsible for:
- Enhancing, modularizing, debuging and maintaining the front-end of the SaaS application that is used by 100+ corporate customers.
- Developing new solution features according to a defined roadmap
- Ensuring that the new features are implemented according to customer needs with the best quality possible.
- Mentoring and coaching other Software Engineers in helping them to discover new technologies and improving their best practices in development.
- Ensuring that the necessary tools and automation are in place in order to help the Quality team to do its job the most efficiently possible.
- A few years of experience in a similar role developing ith proven front-end expertise and a very strong technical background
- Experience with micro-services, containers, API gateway and REST
- Expertise on developing applications with high needs on performance and scalability
- Very good knowledge of Agile Software Development
- Able to work independently with a globally distributed team
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
What will you get in return:
- Competitive salary [up to 18 000 PLN GROSS/month]
- Yearly bonus
- Permanent contract
- Health insurance
- Sport card
- Pension Plan
- You’ll have a great influence on the shape of the product