- Position: Front-end Developer
- Salary: 18 000 – 22 000 PLN net | B2B
- Location: 80% remote/Krakow
The Company we represent is a Polish, Krakow based very cool digital partner for large, US based e-commerce players.
That company specializes in building large scale e-commerce solutions, mainly based on Magento.
What makes them special and why is this the only software house we decided to work with?
Simply because it is a perfect work environment for software developers. The company is built and run by active developers, who wanted to make it the perfect place for people like you! That means the number of useless, unproductive meetings and all the corporate stuff are reduced to nearly zero!
The company is composed by mainly senior developers and most of them have been working there for 5-7 years and more! That says it all, doesn’t it?
The stack they work with:
- PHP 7, Magento, Node, React, Vue
Who are we looking for:
- Senior Front-end engineer with React
What skills do we need?
- Would be awesome if you can work with Node or PHP, but that is not a must have
- Familiar with SASS, LESS
- Ability to configure and customize Webpack/Gulp/Eslint/Babel
- English level: B1 (mainly used for Slack and documentation)
What will you do?
- Work for US based Clients from Nasdaq
- Implement and maintain ecommerce complex solutions
- Integrate with external systems and APIs
- Mainly create new extensions and features
- Occasionally mentor junior developers
What do we offer?
- Salary 18 000 – 22 000 PLN net on B2B
- Remote work policy: 80% remote (the first two weeks you are expected to be in the office for induction purposes)
- Multisport card
- Private healthcare (PZU)
- Individual Training budget 2 000 PLN per year
- English courses with a native speaker
- Apple gear
- Paid holidays