We are looking for skilled folks to join our excellent client from Berlin.
Our Client is a Berlin Startup that automates lead enrichment for the construction industry. Our software is capable of decreasing the processing time for new leads by 300% and improves sales and marketing.
As a frontend engineer, you are responsible for developing new features for our framework. Therefore you have to possess excellent programming skills and a passion for developing applications or improving existing ones. Our scripts are distributed on the browser so there an opportunity to work across stacks. You’ll work directly with the product managers, influencing product features and direction.
- Passion for learning, building, and moving fast.
- Enthusiasm for clear, modular frontend design is a must.
- We appreciate your ability to clearly think through complex interactions between components.
- Experience with ReactJS/Redux and CSS frameworks (styled components), and responsive/realtime frontend design highly desirable.
- Good teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
NICE TO HAVE:
- Production experience with GraphQL
- Experience Typescript or another static typed language
- Experience delivering applications with Webpack
- Phone/ F2F interview with CTO
- F2F interview (technical interview)
- Demo day (optionally)
Salary ranges up to 60 000 – 65 000 Euro/Gross/Year.