We are looking for Senior Front-End Developer to a brand new Krakow branch of a startup from Atlanta, GA. The project you’ll have an influence on is a great breakthrough in the way personal data is shared.
The platform is responsible for providing complete, precise and present-date identity and credential verifications by connections to more than 2k of sources through a single Application Programming Interface.
To sum up – quite a challenge! Would you dare?
Your work on a daily basis:
- Developing, maintaining, enhancing internal web integrations,
- Cooperate with other team members in order to deliver the best solutions
- Create automated tests
- Deliver clean and testable code
A successful candidate should have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Deep knowledge and practical experience in object-oriented, functional and reactive programming paradigms
- Experience in real-time interactive systems and event-driven programming
- Experience in common client-side state management patterns
- Experience in declarative views using virtual DOM interfaces via React, Mithril, Vue, etc.
- Experience in bundlers like Webpack and Rollup, and can reason about asset delivery strategies.
- Possibility to work in different tech stack than used before
- Experience in RESTful Web Services, Linux Shell scripting
Nice to have
- Experience as a Full-Stack Developer.
- Practical knowledge about one or more of the following languages: Python, Scala and/or Java
What we offer:
- Salary up to 22k pln Perm or B2B
- Shares option
- Multisport card
- Medicover health care
- Life insurance
- Training budget (1000 USD)
- Hardware budget
- Relocation package (optionally)
- Short phone call
- Technical task
- F2F meeting in the office