- Position: Engineering Manager
- Location: Krakow
- Industry: Price comparison engine
The best and 100% independent price and comparison engine company is looking for a Scala Developer to join their team in Poland! They are over 18 years on the market, and they know that the most important thing is the customer’s trust. This is the reason their code is flawless and always a few steps ahead. Now you have the opportunity to create this amazing product with them!
About the role:
- As an Engineering Manager, you will work with all things leadership. From building successful and autonomous teams to coaching and working actively with feedback and enabling collaborations with others. With clarity and humility, you help your team find the keys to success, and like a proud parent and you cheer the loudest and shed a tear when they succeed.
- As an Engineering Manager, you will join our Tech Department and lead a crew of developers. Our teams are structured according to areas of competence and your main task will be to ensure that your team continues to develop. Together with other leaders and product owners you help identify resource and competence needs within Tech and ensure that the right person is in the right place.
- Your position will be a combination of leadership and operational work. Exactly what the operational slice of your service will mean we do not need to decide now. We think it is something we can discover together based on your skills and your strengths. But no matter what your part of the operational slice will be you will work in product-oriented and cross-functional teams (a piece of cake with many different flavors).
- We believe that you have experience working in tech. Maybe as a developer, scrum master, agile coach or project manager. You probably already work today as some kind of leader (with or without personnel responsibilities). Or you are just sure that leadership is your thing and have experiences other than those from on the job where you have managed to prove this. So it is not so important for us if you have been a team leader, project leader, or captain of the local team – we are open to the fact that experience is something you can gain in several ways.
- The ability to get involved and engage your team (as part of your application we will ask a question on this topic and give you the opportunity to describe an opportunity when you succeeded in just this)
- The can-do attitude within tech and can keep up with the lingo
- System architecture or cloud architecture or solid experience as a developer
Nice to have:
- Experience of being a scrum master or agile coach
- MultiKafeteria- 250 PLN
- Training/Conference budget
- Remote work possibly up to 100%- depends on skills
- Perm or B2B contract