- Location: Kraków
- Contract Type: Perm
Our customer, UK based, global innovative company in the area of utility engineering, is expanding their Digital Workplace Services Team to meet the highest standards of supporting all technological aspects of daily work. They aim to create robust IT architecture, to manage data effectively and efficiently and continue to grow our world-class team. A team who is strategic, enabling business acceleration, growth and success.
As End User Computing Technical Delivery Manager you will be responsible for the end to end technical delivery of Digital Workplace project and programmes. Working alongside a project manager and delivery team you will be responsible for ensuring that the enhancement/project/programme is delivered to a high technical standard and in line with your Architect’s roadmap and high level design.
Your main responsibilities will include:
Providing technical specialist expertise in all Digital Workplace deliveries for your domain of expertise
Gathering and/or reviewing technical project requirements
Creating and/or reviewing low level technical designs
Validating that technical designs are fit for purpose
Develop coding and development standards ensuring solutions are suitably assured and of high quality
Performing technical implementations where required
Supporting the technical development and delivery of project/programmes/enhancements
Validating third party delivery partner test plan and results
Performing technical test validation of functional and non functional requirements
Supporting UAT testing
Validating and/or creating implementation and regression plans
Supporting and/or performing post go live testing
Supporting the service introduction, release and change management processes to ensure that technical deliveries are well planned and executed into operations.
Identify improvement opportunities for future technical deliveries
Provide input and support to your Domain Architect of future domain roadmaps
Potential extensive global travel to support effective technical project delivery
Identify, own and manage risks and issues relating to the technical project delivery, ensuring that mitigating actions are agreed and executed.
Stay abreast of trends in your domain of expertise including management, technologies, sourcing, policies, procedures and other external changes that could have an impact on your domains technical delivery
Build knowledge, capacity and capability within teams, promoting a culture of continuous improvement.
Proactively drive innovation, with new ideas and options made available by new technology and process.
Task management of technical delivery teams
Ensure that you and third party delivery teams are working within the bounds of policies and any global legislative compliance e.g. GDPR, PCI, Cyber Security standards etc
Ensure technical compliance to technical design authorities and architectural principles and roadmaps.
Skills we are looking for:
- Expert level knowledge of Active Directory and Azure Active Directory
- Expert level knowledge of Windows 7 Enterprise and onwards
- Good knowledge of Office Pro Plus
- Good knowledge of Office 365 including Exchange online, Teams, Sharepoint, Yammer, OneDrive etc.
- Good knowledge of Office 365/Azure & on-premise integration tools
- Understanding of Microsoft certificate services
- SCCM / Endpoint Manager (Intune)
- Understanding of Auto Pilot and modern OS/Application servicing technologies
- Traditional group policy and modern intune based App / Device policies
- Familiarity with Networking concepts such as IPv4, IPv6, TCP/UDP, LAN and Wi-Fi, DNS, Proxy, VLAN and Firewall configurations
- Experience with the Command Line and Scripting (Batch and Powershell)
- Knowledge of HP and DELL hardware
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI)
- Knowledge of Security technologies like AV, AM, EDR, SSO and MFA
- Employment Assistance Programme – an access to support line with psychological help for employees and families
- Retirement: 3% company contribution – a special scheme where equivalent of 3% of individual’s salary – paid by employer is invested in Insurance Funds as per the choice of employee.
- Life assurance: 12 months’ salary
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment: 12 months’ salary
- Medical: Employee cover + opportunity to buy additional cover for family
- Wellness account: gym membership, additional health services, movie tickets
- Product discount 3 x 40%