- Position: Web Development Team Lead
- Location: Krakow
- Salary: Up to 19k pln/month
Have you ever wondered what it would feel like to be in the right place at the right time? Yup, here and now it is! It is always an exciting moment to join a team of an experienced and growth-oriented team, but now the development part of the company is in the process of establishing in Krakow and it is gonna be awesome!
We are looking for Web Development Team Lead do join a fintech US-based company – an online trading pioneer. They create tools to automate online trade execution services. Krakow will be a third development center alongside with the US and UK offices. The company have 8 offices all around the world, e.g. Tokyo, Hong Kong, Sydney.
Role Description- Web Developer Team Lead
- You will work in a team that deliver new components of trading platform that is developed in USA, United Kingdom and Poland.
- You will take a part in the entire sprint process from estimation and design to feature rollout.
- You will work with and pair with other members of the team of all disciplines, BA, QA and other developers.
- You will be expected to maintain a high level of conduct, ethical standards and values as well as maintain an appropriate level of competence through ongoing training, making requests for updates or development as required.
- The ideal candidate has a good understanding of web application development, financial domain, streaming etc. He should be experienced with the full cycle of a software project.
- You will provide Unit Test to sustain quality and regression coverage as well as You will support QA with integration testing fixtures to support automated testing.
- Perform detailed requirement, design and code reviews to ensure thorough due diligence is applied.
- Understand individual business requirements in order to design, develop and test effective solutions.
- Understand and implement required development guidelines, design standards and best practices at all times.
- Understand in detail the business operational process both before and after the impact of any software changes.
- Understand the operational and reputation risk of software changes.
- Understand and document hardware, network and infrastructure requirements of software changes.
- Take responsibility for ensuring that sprint plans and work estimates are accurate at all times so that reliable delivery estimates can be reported.
- Prepare sprint reports and be responsible for increasing return on value for the team.
- Take responsibility for analysis, design and development to ensure due diligence is applied consistently to all software changes.
- Be an active participant in sprint retrospectives and take actions to continually improve the team’s ability to deliver quality product on time.
- Implement test and behaviour-driven approaches and provide support to QA in both manual and automated testing.
- Ensure software releases support continuous build and automated deployment practices.
- Provide prompt and knowledgeable assistance to business continuity and platform operations whenever requested.
- Maintain a high level of conduct, ethical standards and values.
- Adhere to and enhance the firm’s compliance with applicable laws, regulations and codes of conduct in all jurisdictions in which the Firm conducts business and which have an impact on its business.
- Work to identify risks and enhance control across the business.
- Report control weaknesses, illegal, suspicious or unusual activity.
- Maintain an appropriate level of competence through ongoing training, making requests for updates or development as required.
- Strong programming and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in Object Oriented Programming & Design
- 3-5 years of experience with HTML, Angular 2-7, TypeScript, CSS 3.0
- 6-7 years of experience as Front- end Developer building web applications
- Solid understanding of the full web development life cycle
- Knowledge in Teamcity, Git, BDD, TDD, browser specific development, selenium
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Willingness to test your code and write unit tests, Behavior tests, integration testes (with and without mocking).
- Ability to communicate in English on a daily basis
- Up to 19k pln/month gross- Perm or net- B2B
- Flexible form of contract (Perm/B2B)
- Fully paid private healthcare, multisport pass, daily fruit
- Flexible working hours
- Phone interview
- F2F interview (technical interview)