- Position: UI/UX Designer
- Salary: up to 5 000 EUR on B2B
- Location: Remote
Our client is a fast-growing UK fintech start-up, setting the new standards for digital finance. They are building a new digital finance platform and a fully mobile-based finance app, offering multicurrency accounts, domestic and international transfers, debit cards, and instant payments. Among the platform, there are components such as core banking, mobile banking, card systems, and many more. Our client’s tech team sits at the heart of the company and is at the center of all innovations. Join their key team and build the ultimate, brand new finance app with them!
We are looking for UI/UX Designer who will join our team and will be a strong communicator, will have creative flair but understand business and user drivers e.g. will be able to interpret user requirements and solve for the customer with simple and appealing experiences.
- Develop UX/UI solutions using a user-centered design
- Be able to conceptualize ideas as a low fidelity wireframe through to interactive visual designs or prototypes
- Build and design site maps and information architecture
- Understand and demonstrate how a design builds from core user needs to add value in ways a user may not have considered
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Develop adaptive and responsive UX/UI wireframes for web-based applications
- Develop UI mocks and prototypes that clearly illustrate how experiences function and look like
- Consider negative paths and ensure design cover full customer loops
- Identify and troubleshoot problems and work closely with research teams to iteratively build designs
- Creatively produce user journey maps and guides to support the product vision
Skills and Experience:
- 4 years of experience in UX/UI Development
- Experience in creating both functional and appealing features that address customer needs for growing businesses
- Experience using design software (e.g. Sketch) and wireframing and prototyping tools (e.g. InVision, Axure)
- Understanding of Interaction Design, User Interface Design & User Experience Research
- Solid knowledge of HTML, CSS, XHTML, Fireworks
- Have a portfolio of design projects that include web/mobile and/or App applications
- Up to date knowledge of design software such as Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop as well as of the latest design methods and trends
- Superb team player, with strong communication skills and collaboration techniques, good time-management.
Please note: this is a pure full-time B2B contract without standard employment benefits. Our client only offers an outstanding salary package and 20 days holiday package.