- Position: Test Engineering Specialist
- Location: Krakow
- Salary: up to 14 000 PLN gross on UoP, up to 16 000 PLN net on B2B
Our client, Europe’s leading retail broker for buying and selling cryptocurrencies, precious metals, and stocks is looking for a Test Engineering Specialist. More than two million users are benefitting from their platform, which provides the easiest and fastest access to the world of digital assets. Their goal is to become the #1 neobroker in Europe and to offer the users all the assets they could need for investing, all in one place. They closed Europe’s largest Series A funding round of 2020 as well as have won multiple “Best Startup of the Year” awards. Now, they are accelerating the growing journey so you can become a crucial part of it!
As a Test Engineering Specialist, your mission is to ensure quality amongst all our products and services within the Ecosystem through usability and closed/open beta testing, as well as using your creativity to improve processes and suggest additional solutions.
About the Teams
There are several teams that are in need of Test Engineers to ensure the quality of their products. One of them is the investment platform area which is responsible for enabling users to get the easiest and fastest access to the world of digital assets and cryptocurrencies while providing them with full control over their portfolio. There are several more like the payments team, the boss team (internal services), The teams take care of delivering new innovative features while making sure to adhere to our quality standards.
- Help the team develop rich test ideas, scenarios and experiments that yield an in-depth coverage of systems under test (well above and beyond positive, negative and edge cases)
- Be an integral part of the agile development workflow and an advocate for testing and code quality within the engineering teams you work with, from standups to sprint planning, to backlog refinement and long-term planning
- Write and maintain test cases at all levels of our stack (server-side, mobile and web)
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the development life cycle overseeing build and deployment activities
- 5+ years of QA engineer experience, understanding QA processes and methodologies
- Solid understanding of QA responsibilities within an agile software development team/deployment processes
- Experience testing a variety of web services, APIs, mobile applications and data
- Strong analytical, diagnostic and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Passion for software quality and for advancing testing as an engineering discipline
Tech Stack and Tools
- Android Studio/TestFlight
Our client offers multiple benefits including stock option, premium account on their platform, and total freedom and autonomy inside product teams as well as opportunities to grow in a technology-driven environment.
Other benefits like healthcare package, lunch discounts, Multisport(life) card, training, flexible working hours and the latest hardware.