- Position: Technical Support Associate
- Location: Łódź
- Product: WMS
Yeah, what can be exciting while creating B2B SaaS WMS?
Just to clarify: WMS is a Warehouse Management System. Precision is everything when it comes to orders management in e-commerce and retail industry. But the main challenges are where things are getting pretty serious like Black Friday and Cyber Monday. They already proved that their product handled this, but still want to put the bar higher for the competition. That is why we need you!
We are looking for a Technical Support Associate to join this awesome software product company and work in a highly demanding and highly rewarding environment.
· Solving and replying in English to support tickets raised by external users of an application (Clients) and internal users (e.g. other departments members).
· Analyzing root-causes and identifying resolution for production issues with an application or infrastructure.
· Creating and updating documentation.
· Helping testers in the testing of the system.
· Reproducing and documenting bugs.
GENERAL SKILLS AND ATTITUDE:
· Problem-solving skills.
· Knowledge and skills in most application layers: database (SQL), data access and data analysis, business logic, UI.
· Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
o You are proficient in Polish and English (written and spoken)
o additional language skills preferable
· Positive (can-do) attitude.
· Useful experiences in at least 3 of following technologies: AWS, C#, .NET, MS SQL Server, MySQL, RabbitMQ, SOAP, REST
· Knowledge of or affinity with E-Commerce / Logistic solutions and processes is considered an advantage but not essential.
· You are able to and willing to work under pressure to meet deadlines;
· You have a high standard of quality;
· You are customer focused;
· You possess strong communication and documentation skills;
· You are service oriented and solution driven;
· You possess highly developed problem-solving skills;