Technical Support Analyst | Łódź | #693michal
- Position: Technical Support Analyst
- Location: Łódź
- Product: WMS
Yeah, what can be exciting while creating B2B SaaS WMS?
Just to clarify: WMS is a Warehouse Management System. Precision is everything when it comes to orders management in e-commerce and retail industry. But the main challenges are where things are getting pretty serious like Black Friday and Cyber Monday. They already proved that their product handled this, but still want to put the bar higher for the competition. That is why we need you!
We are looking for a Technical Support Analyst to join this awesome software product company and work in a highly demanding and highly rewarding environment.
To your daily basis will belong:
- Solving problems and replying in English to support tickets raised by external users of an application (Clients) and internal users (e.g. other departments members).
- Use data and analysis to understand trends and usage changes in the software.
- Work with data to understand how our Clients are using the software.
- Analyzing root-causes and identifying resolution for production issues with an application or infrastructure.
- Creating and updating the documentation to enable the team to solve problems quicker.
- Helping testers in the testing of the system.
- Reproducing and documenting bugs, helping the development team identify what is going wrong.
- Assisting the development team with simple development tasks.
This offer is for you if:
- You have problem-solving skills.
- You worked before with large data sets and exploring, organizing, structuring data
- You have experience in presenting analysis to external parties and / or senior stakeholders in the business
- You have knowledge and skills in most application layers: database (SQL), data access and data analysis, business logic, UI.
- You are comfortable with shift work (team operates from 6 am to 10 pm)
- You have good communication skills (verbal and written).
- You have a positive (can-do) attitude.
- Your English is at least on a B2 level (verbal and written).
- You have provable experience in writing and undertaking SQL queries to access and analyze data
- You have solid examples of meeting commitments on time and in full.
- You have a strong level of integrity displayed.
They can offer you
- Competitive salary
- Very smart and engaged people around
- Personal development opportunities (in-house/external training, conferences)
- International team
- Private healthcare
- Group insurance
- Christmas gift cards
- Bike parking
- Good coffee and fruits
- 1st step: remote technical interview (1hour)
- 2nd step: soft/tech interview in the company office (1hour)