- Position: Tech Lead / Architect
- Location: Remote
- Salary: up to 28000 PLN or 35 000 PLN depending on the agreement
Our client is a kind of interactive agency cooperating with other branches of a larger family of companies, supporting its clients in digital development. They have business and technical competencies thanks to which their partners achieve their goals, and thus succeed. At the moment we are looking for a Tech Lead / Architect who will support the development team with his competencies, but to a large extent in cooperation with the client and business will have an impact on the digital modernization of the created system.
About the role:
- You will join one of the biggest assignments in the company, split into a few international teams (20+ people in total), working on a complex technical ecosystem supporting multiple business domains. As a Tech Lead, you will be a part of the leadership team navigating the engagement together with the Client Director, the Enterprise Architect, and Project Managers.
- You need to have experience in leading multiple tech teams, taking responsibility for communication with business stakeholders, and translating business needs into technical requirements and backlogs of epics, user stories, and tasks.
- Communicating with the client and other stakeholders to discover business requirements.
- Providing input to product backlogs, plans, and roadmaps.
- Facilitating workshops of a technical nature (related to topics such as estimation and risk assessment).
- Translating business requirements and user stories into work items in the product backlog.
- Leading development team(s), ensuring best practices of software engineering are in place, and that developers are equipped with tools and specifications to work effectively.
- Technical design and documentation of architecture and flows.
- Mentoring less experienced team members, and providing code reviews when needed.
- Collaborating with international customers and distributed teams.
- Strong leadership and organizational abilities.
- Excellent communication skills to be able to collaborate with multiple stakeholders on different organizational levels, both internally in our company and with our client(s)
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering (Computer/IT Systems, Software Development).
- +10 years of commercial programming full-stack experience (ideally .NET or Java).
- Experience with Azure and Kubernetes
- +3 years in technical leading roles, facing external and international clients.
- Knowledge and practical experience of the full product lifecycle, from product design through testing best practices, delivery, and go-lives up to end-of-maintenance stages.
- Experience in designing and delivering cloud-based digital solutions, with a service-oriented architecture.
- Deep understanding of diverse aspects of software development including design patterns, authentication, performance, security, infrastructure set-up, continuous integration, and DevOps.
- Practical experience with Agile working practices (Scrum, Kanban).
- C1 level in English is necessary to ensure the ability to communicate effectively about business and technical subjects with different audiences (customers, project teams, and business stakeholders).
- Solid presentation skills.
- Being a part of the leadership team
- 5000 PLN per year for an individual development
- 112 hours per year to spend on self-development
- Life insurance
- Opportunity to work from the office based in Krakow’s Old Town