Our Client is a small software company specializing in building electronic document management systems and automated critical financial processes. Their solutions are used by big insurance companies, banks, etc.
On a daily basis, their solutions process a huge volume of different documents.
The Polish team is composed of 10 people at the moment and works closely with another tech team in the Netherlands.
Your work on a daily basis:
- Take an active part in agile sessions, estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate development activities
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. business analysts and product managers) to identify functional requirements
- Implement changes, apply fixes or write unit-tests based on specifications or requirements
- Write and maintain documentation related to software development
- Setup and maintain CI pipelines
- Keep track of the full life cycle of changes from the release up to aftercare and assists where necessary
- Research, document, and implement improvements regarding processes and tools
- Stay up-to-date with new developing tools and concepts
- Spring Framework
- Unit test frameworks
Nice to have:
- XML, XSLT, XSD, XSL-FO (FOP)
- Microsoft Teams
- Salary: Regular 14 000 – 15 500 PLN gross (perm)
- Training budget
Recruitment process :
First step (approx. 1 hour) : Meeting with CTO for a technical interview
Second step (approx. 1 hour) : Meeting HR