- Location: Czyżyny, Krakow
- Position: Support Engineer
- Salary: Up to 11 000 PLN gross/month Perm
We are looking for a Support Engineer for the company offering complex track&trace solutions for big manufacturers that provide the assurance of authenticity during the whole production lifecycle of the luxury goods (tobacco, pharma, spirits, sportswear, etc.).
You’ll be responsible for the on-site 2nd and 3rd Level Support of the company’s product for one of the biggest players in the tobacco industry and you will provide help with the whole product-implementation process (installation and set-up, participation in the test process, writing documentation related to the user guides, global help-desk).
- Be the customers’ contact point and gather (missing) detailed information (symptoms)
- Perform investigation and diagnosis
- Search for applicable knowledge documented in the knowledge base
- Resolve, if possible, support requests, otherwise escalate to the product team
- Become a specialist in one or more product and generalist in one or more products
- Participate in projects as a contributing member
- Good programming skills and a proven experience with support or/and testing. Dependable, solution-oriented, you like to be in contact with clients and find solutions. You are willing to travel from time to time.
- SQL Server and IIS
- Good understanding of network protocols (TCP/UDP), a good understanding of SSL certificates and their configuration
- Troubleshooting skills –> ability to investigate logs/traces on Windows systems
- Good knowledge of the Windows environment, including Windows
- ServerVery good level of English (speaking and writing)
- Salary up to 11 000 PLN gross/month Perm
- Business trips
- Health insurance
- Lunch and public transport allowance