- Position: Solution Architect
- Location: Remote
- Salary: up to 10 000 EUR on B2B
Our client is a fast-growing UK fintech start-up, setting the new standards for digital finance. They are building a new digital finance platform and a fully mobile-based finance app, offering multicurrency accounts, domestic and international transfers, debit cards, and instant payments. Among the platform, there are components such as core banking, mobile banking, card systems, and many more. Our client’s tech team sits at the heart of the company and is at the centre of all innovations. Join their key team and build the ultimate, brand new finance app with them!
We are looking for a highly motivated and very experienced Solution Architect with recent Retail Banking/Fintech/Payments experience to join our client’s team in Poland. The Solution Architect will be responsible for building robust, scalable, and secure designs based on requirements and supporting the development teams.
- Defining and driving software architecture and enterprise capabilities (scalability, fault tolerance, extensibility, maintainability, etc.)
- Reporting to head of architecture and working in Agile Scrum Teams to provide architecture support to developers.
- Building High level and detailed solution designs across front end, back end, and core banking.
- Driving research and prototypes on leading-edge technologies and how they can be leveraged
- Recent Retail Banking/Fintech/Payments domain experience in Digital projects.
- 5+ years of experience in Architecture with a prior background in software development for regulated companies where security is at the forefront
- Architecting or hands-on development experience within cloud (preferred AWS) is a MUST
- Backend toolset: Java/SpringBoot with experience of designing Microservices in Kubernetes in AWS
- Mobile App toolset: SWIFT/KOTLIN
- Front end toolset: React
- Familiarity Agile DevOps for code deployment using CI/CD framework
- Experience with API development (REST, SOAP, RPC, Spring IoC); Swagger
- PSD2/Open Banking and SCA is preferred
- Even Driven Architecture
- Broad understanding of Data & Analytics
- A team player with a genuine interest in working in a fast-paced Fintech with an open mind and ability to learn new skills
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
Please note: this is a pure full-time B2B contract without standard employment benefits. Our client only offers an outstanding salary package.