- Location: Remote
- Salary: up to 34000 PLN net/month
- Contract: B2B
Our client is an embedded lending platform that enables companies to extend credit to consumers and small businesses in their own apps. The company builds proprietary ML algorithms to assess credit risk using the company’s data and then automates credit facilities via a cutting-edge cloud infrastructure, simplifying the complex world of lending with a simple API. This way our client expands economic access by enabling credit for populations ignored by traditional credit bureaus, in many cases providing life-changing opportunities to lower-income customers. The company’s headquarters is located in San Francisco and currently operates in Nigeria and Brazil.
- Support your teams to deliver great software
- Manage agile practices, such as Story grooming, sprint planning, and conducting retrospectives.
- Work collaboratively with the Product, Sales, and other teams to ensure your team delivers exactly what the business needs.
- Keep the technical debt in the areas of responsibility of your teams under control.
- Work with each of your direct reports on their individual growth plans.
- Provide frequent feedback and mentoring to your team members.
- Share your knowledge with other engineers and engineering managers.
- Propose and implement organizational improvements to adapt to the ever-changing environment and growing engineering guild.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in software engineering, including at least two years in managerial or team leadership roles.
- Strong technical background, preferably in Java, with exposure to microservices architecture, cloud environments, and asynchronous processing.
- A degree in computer science or a related field is preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership skills, efficient communication, and ability to navigate across conflicting priorities.
- Abilities to communicate efficiently in English, with people from different countries, and with different cultural backgrounds.
The tech stack in the projects:
- Java, with some Python and (legacy) Scala
- Micronaut / Flask for microservices and APIs
- Docker and Kubernetes to package and run services on AWS
- Pulsar and SQS for event streaming and queueing
- Ansible for cloud configuration
- React / React Native for UI development- Swagger (OpenAPI) for API documentation
- On-premise servers for data processing and extraction at our partners
You will get:
- B2B contract with 26 days of vacation per year
- Unlimited sick leaves
- Internet, headset, education reimbursement
- Latest gear
- Annual bonuses and performance reviews
- Stock options