- Location: Remote
- Contract: Perm
Work with the only open source leader in AI with a mission to democratize AI for everyone. More than 18,000 companies use their open-source platforms in mission-critical use cases for Finance, Insurance, Healthcare, Retail, Telco, Sales and Marketing. Our cusotmers partners with leading technology companies such as NVIDIA, IBM, AWS, Intel, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform and is proud of its growing customer base which includes Capital One, Progressive Insurance, Comcast, Walgreens and MarketAxess.
About the role:
Our customer is building an automation team dedicated to transform the way they perform testing. The team will be focused on developing automation frameworks and tools for everything that is repeated twice or more. The automation team will focus on automating system tests, acceptance tests, and integration tests.
We are looking for a person who is passionate about automation and technology, possesses a collaborative mindset, and has a deep curiosity as to how things work ‘under the hood.’ We want those that are both self-directed and able to serve as leaders and mentors for this growing team.
If you enjoy pushing boundaries, challenging the status quo, and working with the latest technologies, then we would love to hear from you!
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Design, develop, lead, guide, and mentor to implement a best-in-class test automation framework and continue to evolve the test automation roadmap
• Help teams setting up CI/CD and testing process and collaborate with developers and architects to ensure new product features are designed to be testable using automation
• Do test automation (API and Web driven) and teach teams to do it themselves
• Take care of release process for various products
• Participate in design and architectural reviews of proposed automation solutions across project teams
• Manage quality by owning defects, production incidents, user-workflow test plans, orchestrating automated testing with the teams, and prioritizing technical debt and architectural spikes where appropriate to improve quality of the product suite
• Analyze and troubleshoot test case failures to identify the need for a functional update or a test case update.Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering program, or equivalent
• Software testing – static code analysis, unit testing, test coverage, test pyramid metaphor
• Knowledge of Docker containerization and Kubernetes deployment and orchestration
• CI/CD – preferably Jenkins
• Automated functional testing, API and Web driven
• Knowledge of Cloud technologies – AWS/Azure/GCP
• Experience with frameworks such as Selenium, Cucumber, Ranorex, Appium, JMeter, SOAPUI, Postman, Protractor
• Non-functional testing (performance, usability etc.) is plus
• ML/AI experience is plus
• Familiarity with Linux development environment and Git