- Position: Software Development Manager
- Location: Krakow
- Salary: 20 – 25 000 PLN/Gross/Month | UoP only
Imagine being part of the revolution, part of what is beyond retail, media and social. Now it is your chance! We are looking for a Software Development Manager to join the most exciting project in Krakow. Their mission is to bring customer experience to a very another level. Personalization of the content is a key to be number one in video commerce, e-commerce and mobile commerce nowadays. Most of their business is in the US right now (that is why they have over 500 tech people on board there). They have offices in China, Japan, UK, Italy, Germany and right now in Krakow, Poland.
You will be:
- Recruiting and mentoring a team
- Participating in planning and review of potential expansion of team scope and scale
- Accountable for the technical direction of the team, leveraging technical experts and fostering technical innovation.
- Making hiring recommendations.
- Participating in planning and review of the potential expansion of team scope and scale.
- Mentoring teams, ensuring they are working together effectively. Partners with and integrates across other areas of the company, resolving conflicts and managing competing priorities, to provide a complete solution.
What should you have:
- At least 3 years of experience in a Leader position
- Expertise in mobile technologies
- Broad working knowledge in Software Engineering leadership
- Strong, technical background related to Mobile applications
- Excellent knowledge of English in speaking and writing
- Experience in Agile Methodology
- Multicafeteria membership
- Private healthcare
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work 2-3 days per week