- Position: Senior Web Developer
- Location: Krakow, 90% remote
- Salary: up to 20 000 PLN/Gross/Month, only UoP
Imagine being part of the revolution, part of what is beyond retail, media and social. Now it is your chance! We are looking for a Web Developer to join the most exciting project in Krakow. Their mission is to bring customer experience to a very another level. Personalization of the content is a key to be number one in video commerce, e-commerce and mobile commerce nowadays. Most of their business is in the US right now (that is why they have over 500 tech people on board there). They have offices in China, Japan, UK, Italy, Germany and right now in Krakow, Poland.
- Design, Develop intermediate and large e-commerce projects.
- Develop or modify custom applications to meet distinct and changing business requirements
- Participates in the full software development life cycle (SDLC) of both new development and enhancement projects.
- Function within a SCRUM or KANBAN team and participate in planning, analysis, design, development, testing, deployment, bug fixes, and enhancements
- Cooperate with an international team.
What should you have:
- Previous experience in software development is a plus (minimum 4 years of experience)
- Knowledge of HTML5 / HTML , CSS3 / CSS , JSON, and interaction with REST APIs.
- Experience with AEM (Adobe Experience Manager) or Java knowledge
- English: B2
What will you get in return:
- Attractive salary up to 16 000 PLN GROSS/month
- 80% PKUP
- Multicafeteria membership
- Private healthcare
- Flexible working hours
- CV review
- 2 interviews
- Offer 🙂
COVID-19: Working 100% remotely until further notice