- Position: Senior Software Engineer
- Location: Remote
- Rates: 65 000-85 000 $/ year
Our client is a fresh startup whose goal is to completely change and help SaaS companies finance themselves by allowing them to receive an upfront payment for their contracts that they have signed with clients. Thanks to their mission, software companies will be able to finance their growth faster and more efficiently. To facilitate our client’s development, the best investors turned to them to help them, thanks to which they received over 60 million dollars of financing.
We are looking for a Senior Full-stack Engineer. As an early technical hire in this exciting venture, you’ll design, implement and deliver frontend and backend features, and ideate and execute its architecture. There really is a ton of space to build and explore!
You’ll solve hard problems and have a deep impact on the end-product. Expect to work in a fast-paced environment, with amazing engineers who believe in our mission. We’re looking for passionate engineers who love building and learning.
On a daily basis:
- You will be building a beautiful, performant web-app for our customers to have a seamless financing experience. You’ll also contribute to building the Backoffice app we use internally to manage operations. All covered by tests. Untested code is broken code.
- You will be making important architectural decisions and implementing them along with experienced Software Engineers.
- They believe motivated, experienced developers paired with hungry, brilliant junior engineers is a recipe for success. You will be mentoring 1-2 junior developers and helping them reach their full potential.
- They make technical decisions as a team. You will get to make critical decisions on how we evolve our platform and stack.
- They know for a fact that talent attracts talent. They would love for you to help bring on board the people you have most enjoyed working with.
- 5-7 years of experience in a challenging Software Engineering role
- You have worked with JS frontend frameworks (Angular, Vue, React). They use React.
- You know NodeJS well.
- YO have experience with building, testing, and deploying performant APIs.
- You are very familiar with automated tests. Jest and Cypress would be a plus.
- You have built and maintained databases.
- English is a must because we have team members from different countries.
Nice to have:
- You are acquainted with Typescript
- You have played with GraphQL
- You are familiar with fintech/payment platforms and/or SaaS
- You understand CI/CD, build and deployment tools (e.g. Jenkins, Github Actions), and monitoring systems
- Experience with Docker or containers in general
- You have worked in fast-paced startup environments; ready to work remotely full time