- Location: Remote
- Contract: Perm
Work with the only open source leader in AI with a mission to democratize AI for everyone. More than 18,000 companies use their open-source platforms in mission-critical use cases for Finance, Insurance, Healthcare, Retail, Telco, Sales and Marketing. Our cusotmers partners with leading technology companies such as NVIDIA, IBM, AWS, Intel, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform and is proud of its growing customer base which includes Capital One, Progressive Insurance, Comcast, Walgreens and MarketAxess.
As a Senior Software Engineer you will join our opensource team.
- Design, improve and implement parallel distributed Machine Learning (ML) algorithms and platform software supporting ML algorithm development
- Conduct performance and accuracy measurement for Machine Learning algorithms
- Perform prototyping, assessment, and integration of third-party ML algorithms
- Distributed Server Java development in a Linux environment
- Engage in Java, Python API, and code development
- Create unit tests; perform software debugging
- Expert-level Java
- Big Data platform, preferably Hadoop, Kubernetes
- Expert software engineering skills – version control systems, rapid application development, continuous integration.
- Ability to work in distributed international team
- It is a bonus if you
- Know other application-oriented languages such as Python or Go.
- Have experience creating other types of APIs, such as RPC
- Have knowledge of Machine Learning (including ML algorithms)
- Can work with Kerberos, Docker